- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1½ Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp hummus
- 2 Tbsp pesto
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cup spinach, julienned
- ½ cup peeled, seeded, and diced cucumber
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 Tbsp red onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine 1 Tbsp of olive oil, Parmesan, ½ tsp dried oregano, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush one side of pita bread with the mixture. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the hummus and pesto.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 Tbsp of olive oil, ¼ tsp of dried oregano, and red wine vinegar.
- Add the spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, red bell pepper, red onion, and olives. Mix well.
- Cut the pita round into 6 pieces. Evenly spread the hummus and pesto mixture on each pita.
- Top with the vegetable mixture and sprinkle with feta cheese.